TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) govern the relationship between you (the donor) and us (“Fallen Valor”, “us”) in relation to any donation payment you make to us through our website http://fallenvalor.org/.
By confirming on the website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for that donation.
- Making a donation on our website does not constitute the creation of a contract. We have complete discretion over whether to accept a donation and reserve the right to decline for any reason whatsoever and provide a full refund. The agreement between you and us will be entered into once we have accepted your offer and processed your donation.
- We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated objectives of Fallen Valor and management, and in accordance with our mission and values.
- All donations through our website are to be made via Paypal. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize Paypal (or such other payment services provider as we may use from time to time) to request funds from your credit or debit card provider (as applicable).
- These terms and conditions only relate to one time donations made through our website. If you wish to make regular donations to Fallen Valor, please contact us directly at Daniel@FallenValor.org for more information.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.